Are you a charity or youth worker that supports young people aged 15-18?
Are you interested in exploring ways to help young people discover services and opportunities that are relevant and interesting to them?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
As part of our My Best Life programme we are developing a web app to connect young people to services and opportunities near them.
To do this, we need the help of as many charities and youth workers as we can, both to help us make sure that our app is useful to young people, and also to ensure it helps providers to overcome the barriers to reaching the young people they want to help.
The questions we’re interested in exploring with you are:
- How do you promote your services or ensure young people can find you?
- How do you differentiate your services and build appeal for 15-18 year olds?
- How could a web app that filters opportunities for YP aged 15-18 be useful to you?
Ways you can get involved:
- Shape our app: We’re interested in speaking to charities and youth workers in Lambeth, as this is where we’re piloting, as well as other parts of the UK, to help us think about how the app might be scaled or replicated. Get in touch to help shape the app by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get listed on our app: Are you a charity in Lambeth offering services for young people, and would you like to be listed in our app? Again, we’d love to hear from you! Get in touch to be listed by emailing email@example.com
We are expecting to have a series of informal conversations as well as running an open event for any charities and youth workers to take part. Sign up to below to be kept informed: